I had the opportunity twice to go and see Twilight before Thanksgiving weekend, but Lanece and I made a pact to go together. Originally she would have come up opening night and naturally we would have gone to the midnight show, but with the circumstances of the baby and all, we ended up going to Las Vegas and seeing it Thanksgiving weekend instead. Thanks to all who had seen the movie and didn't tell me their opinion or give anything away. That made it way more fun for us! So the night before we went, Mikayla and I made a paper chain out of vampire teeth to count down the hours until the movie, and back in July, Lanece and I made our shirts that we had planned on wearing the first night we went to see the movie. So Saturday afternoon we went with mom, Mikayla, Tiffany, Erin, RuthAnn, Lanece and me. We had anticipated this it seems like Forever, and were glad to have finally gone. The only opinion I will share is that if you haven't read the book, the movie might not make sense to you. So if you want to see it, read the book first! It was a fun girl's night out and even more fun to see the Twilight book come to life. Lanece and I are going to see it again tonight!!
Monday, December 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Look how beautiful you guys are!!! What a fun girls night out... still havent read the books ( I think Im the only girl who hasent) but I think I will take your advise and wait to see the movie!
Oh that is so much fun! Our girls night out to go see it is on the 8th, even though I have already seen it. I cant wait to talk to you about it.
oh and I love your backround. Lanece must have helped you with that.
Post a Comment