
Tayten, our tird (and yes, I meant
TIRD, not
third, he's our 2nd, and he's a
tird!) just turned
7 on saturday, the 21st of February. He was so excited to have his birthday party and do the fun things we had planned for him. On Saturday morning grandpa Bill took us to breakfast in celebration of Tayten's birthday. We all got stuffed to the brim!! That afternoon Tayten picked a movie for us to go and see together. The winner?? Paul Blart: Mall Cop I don't know that I would have taken the kids to this one, but it was very funny! Kevin James is so hilarious!! It was fun to go as a family and we invited all of the family to come. Grandma and grandpa Orgill, grandma and grandpa Baker, Sophia, Mekenzie, Brayden, Tess, Mikayla, Tom and Jan all came. Afterwards, they were all invited over for his birthday bash. We had homemade pizza, breadsticks, salad and soda, and of course, cake and ice cream!! He was quite excited and sure showed that off!! He was being very, 'silly' all night. He was spoiled wrotten, once again, and received art things, clothes, money, books, prank toys, candy, a skip it, hot wheels, moon sand, and on and on... thanks everyone for the gifts! He is going to go to Toys R Us and purchase Moon Shoes with his money, which is the thing he wanted most!! Thanks everyone for the gifts and fun time!!! We love birthdays!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday cute boy! I can't believe he is that old. I love the cake!
That sounds like it sure was a fun day! We wish we could have been there!!! Thats cake was awesome, you are so creative/artistic!
Happy Birthday! That means my Matthew is going to be 7 too. Yikes. I too love the cake. Could you send one to Matthew for his birthday? My poor kids get a plain frosted one. Not real fancy. Even better - come visit me and we can make it together. (I know you like when we "make" things together! HA!)
Post a Comment