Here are a few highlights of life the last month...
We went to Grantsville for a barbeque with some high school friends. It was a lot of fun, and good laughs, as usual. Thanks, Susan, for letting us barge in and thanks Adam and Kim for hosting!!!
Our next stop was the Hogle Zoo. We went with our good friends, the Polster's. There's something about boys and animals...(maybe the fact that boys ARE animals)
Last fun trip of the summer was our annual scrapbook extravaganza in Vegas. The boys, aunt Mikayla and I go down every summer for about 2 weeks and scrapbook our butts off. The funny thing is that I didn't get pictures of us doing that. I only took pictures of our trips to the park and the pool. That part was always fun anyway, so it ok...
Playing in the unfinished, sandy backyard. Making a metropolis.

Definately the cutest boy in all of Las Vegas!!! I miss this kid already!!!





Thank Nece and Ty for letting us stay and distroy your home and cause utter chaos. It's always fun!! Can't wait until camp!!
Definately the cutest boy in all of Las Vegas!!! I miss this kid already!!!
Thank Nece and Ty for letting us stay and distroy your home and cause utter chaos. It's always fun!! Can't wait until camp!!
School starts Monday, and the boys are so excited. I, on the other hand, am not. I don't like sending them back to school. It makes me sad to have them gone all day, and it makes me sad that they are growing up so fast!!! But I am glad that they are learning and growing and at least I still get 2 kids home with me!!




5 comments:
Welcome home! Or have you secretly moved to Vegas and you're actually on vacation here??? I sware I haven't seen you all summer, but at least I got to see Spencer and Jonny every now and then.
It was so great to see you. PLease make sure you stop in again when you come down. I will even make some chile verde!
Thanks for coming... major depression in Vegas now! My house is quiet, there is no pee on all the toilet seats, no toys all over, no food all over... how sad!! Ok, so I don't miss some of that, but scrapbooking was WAY fun! Can't wait for next year's extravaganza! Camping will be awesome!!
You guys have WAY too much fun! Not me but my husband you will :)
Fun pics at the zoo. I haven't been to the zoo forever! We went to the Dallas fort worth Zoo 2 years ago it is huge! How did your boys do going back to school?
Post a Comment