It rocked!!!!!!!! I went again yesterday.
So much better than Twilight, which I was glad about because New Moon is my favorite book.
No, not because I'm a Jacob fan, although his body is out of this world, my heart is true to Edward, but for some reason I am absolutely fascinated by the Volturi. They are creepy, and crazy, (and so ugly in the movie-except Jane, she's cute) but so intriguing to me. I love that they are secret and in an underground world. I loved how anxious I got when reading that part of the book. Our shirts this year are all about the Volutri.
I love it!!!
Saturday, November 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
We went and saw New Moon to. We went to the 10am showing on Saturday. CRAZY... We got there at 8:30am and there was already a line. But it was really good. I really need to read the books!!!! Hey, I hope you and your family have a very Happy Thanksgiving!!
Darwin and I saw it twice too.Great movie. In six months another one.
I DIDN'T KNOW YOU HAD A BLOG?!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOUR FAMILY PICS ARE SO CUTE! I WANT ONE.
LOVE YOU GUYS.
Post a Comment