Monday, March 8, 2010

Really???

Yup. It's mine.
Jonny is... excited.
I'm... not.
The boys want a sister.
I want to not be sick.
I've already been on several medications and go to the hospital every other day for IV hydration.
And I'm only 8 measly weeks!
Lost 11+ pounds.
Don't know how I found the energy to even post this.
If you want to congratulate, leave a comment.
If you want to help our poor, chaotic family with meals, laundry, and babysitting, give us a call!!

12 comments:

Chris,Kami , kids said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Sorry your so sick! Hope the sick weeks go by fast so you can enjoy the excitment with Jonny and your boys! So very happy for you!!!

Karina said...

YAY!!?! lol, congratulations.... im so sorry that you are so sick! I dont know how you are doing it with those boys! I hope they are good helpers! I will be praying for you!

The Danimal said...

WOOOT WOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cONGRATS!!!!

Allred Family said...

Think of the plus side, if you DO have another boy, at least you will make up your very own basketball team! I guess you could do it still, even if it is a girl, but I don't know how the NBA feels about female teammates....
Congrats!

Anonymous said...

TALEEEEEESHA!!!!

I am so sorry that you're sick...BUT, I think you two make the most GORGEOUS kids...So I am happy!! I've been thinking for a while that the next time I heard from you thats what it would be!!! LOL!!! CONGRATS! I would totally bring you meals if you weren't over an hour away! Good Luck! Let me know when you find out what you're having...
Love ya girly...

Corinne

Jiffy said...

Oh Please! I know you are excited too!!!! If you weren't sick you would be extatic! I hope it will pass soon! The suckiest part of being sick I thought was thinking it would not be over in a few days like normal sickness...but thinking I had WEEKS left! Ahhh I feel for you, I am so so so glad I am done with that part, I hope you get rid of it sooner than later!

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!

I am so happy foryou. Not the sick part, but you know what I mean.
Lots of Love,

Sarah

Kristyn Elise said...

Holy Crap! Awesome!
Congrats.

Zofran still betraying you?

Rhett & Janice Beecher said...

So sorry that you are SICK. We missed you today at Laura's hopefully this time won't be as bad as Ethan's. Love you! My fingers are crossed for a GIRL.

Frehner Family said...

WWWWOOOWWWW! Congrats! and Wow! Girl I feel your pain. It wasn't that long ago I was in your shoes with the sickies.. (ok mine isn't nearly as bad) but..wow! Well I wish I was there to help ya. Good luck with everything.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! You're joining the club! I'm due August 22nd and Brenda August 1st... Ours is 87.5% a girl (haha, right?) so I'll be crossing my fingers for you too!

Erin said...

HORRAY FOR BABIES!!! Sorry you are so sick! If I lived closer...I would so be there...hang in there!