Monday, February 7, 2011
:(
I am sad. For a few reasons. I have gone a WHOLE year without getting sick. (and being pregnant doesn't count cuz I'm not talking about that kind of sickness) No flu, no colds, nothing like that. Saturday I woke up, totally sick. It is late Sunday night, and I still feel yucky. I am also sad because it is the 7th of February, which means that my baby isn't such a baby anymore. She is 4 months old!! I can't believe it! I LOVE LOVE watching her grow and change and get cuter and cuter, but I love the babies, and they grow too fast! I am also sad, because as I sit here at this late evening hour and type, I can hear my baby in the other room cough while she is trying to sleep. Have you ever heard a little baby cough?? It is down right sad!! She was diagnosed last Sunday with a mild case of RSV (yah, last Sunday right after her baby blessing) and is not better yet. It probably doesn't help that I am sick now too and have to feed her every 2 hours, therefore have to hold her. We are probably just passing germs back and forth to each other. I guess BFF's share a lot of things. I am sad because my baby is losing her pretty, long hair. It is all over the place, except on her head. She still has a ton, but with the amounts I am finding on her clothes and blankets, I'm not so sure she'll have hair at this time next month. I am also sad because my birthday is fast approaching. I think about this once in a while and I don't like to, but I am going to be so old this year!! (30!!!) What can I do to turn back time! I am sad because of this weather. Cold, cold go away. And don't come back! EVER! I am sad because I was looking through my pictures, and I don't have as many of Ashlyn as I wish I did. And there is nothing that can be done about that. The days are gone. She is growing up and my camera is missing it all. I am not doing good with the camera this kid around. How terrible. I am also sad because it's 2am, and I'm not in bed yet. It is totally unexcuseably my fault, but still... Somebody, please leave me a cheery message to make my day better. I'd really appreciate it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
You are lovely. I love you and miss you. I'm sorry for my stupidness.
You have been such a huge part of my life in so many ways.
Such a good example.
Feel better soon, go to bed, and 30 isn't THAT bad....but then again, I spent it in Boston with people who surrounded me with huge amounts of love. You have that in Utah!
Today is a good day! You will be 30 and that is a good reason to celebrate and maybe even see me which I know makes you so so happy. I've been 30 for a year and a half now. Being 30 is awesome. When you turn 30 you stop getiing older. That is why I have been 30 for a year and a half. You are lucky to have a cute cute daughter. No one has that much hair they have to shed sometime! I miss you and love you. See you soon!!
Get happy and healthy and CALL ME! I want to come play and help you get the nursery ready......When you are healthy please let me know!!!
Post a Comment