Ash turned 5 months old on the 7th of March. She is SO stinkin cute I can't handle it! If I don't stop and realize that I have a home and other kids and a husband etc. etc. to worry about, I would get carried away with holding Ash all day and kissing her and loving her and making her laugh. She weighs 14 lbs. 4 oz. She is trying so hard to roll from her back to her stomach. She almost gets over, and then goes back down on her back. She loves her voice, she is always talking and squealing. She is so ticklish and laughs very hard when she is tickled. She grabs EVERYTHING that you put in front of her, even the hair on your head, which she does to her brothers all of the time! She grabs her own fingers and tries to pull them off. It's really funny. And she always has the tip of her teeny little tongue sticking out. Every time we go out of the house, we get stopped by strangers who tell us how absolutely adorable she is, and Ash ALWAYS gives them her cutest smile. It's like she knows that they are admiring her, so she has to show off. It's funny. She practices sitting up by herself and has almost mastered that. She has recently been very curious about watching us eat food, and you can just see the wheels in her head spinning. I'm sure she's thinking about how we are doing this cool thing called eating, and when does she get to try it. Soon baby girl, very soon!
We just love her to death and love watching every change she goes through. It seems at this age that there is something new developing with her every day. It's so fun.
She is definately a fun surprise and we are blessed to have her in our family.
I will be getting a new camera soon and will have plenty of picures to put on here! Until then, enjoy my boring stories! :)
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment