Thursday, October 23, 2008

I love this picture! This is my baby, Ethan. Who is no longer a baby. Actually, I like to describe him as a monster. Doesn't he look so sweet and innocent though? This is the Ethan I want public to see. This is also the Ethan I wish I had. But, I don't know where the real Ethan came from. The devil, I think! He is definately in his terrible twos. But we love him anyway! Kade used to be pretty naughty, and he is my best child now. So, when Ethan is being the naughty kid I know so well and I want to put him outside and hope he runs far away, I remember that Kade was like him and isn't anymore, and I look at this picture. Cuz he really is ssooo cute!!

3 comments:

Karina said...

he is so adorable, but I am lad that I am not the only one that feels like their child came from the devil!

Allison said...

Has he been around Micah? You could always dye his hair red!! I am ready to shave Micahs head. Don't you just hate how they grow up. My baby Maxx is 5 today. (I am crying!) I love the picture of Laneese. (No idea how to spell it.) That is awesome. I love you to death. Come visit me- I know you need a vacation.

Luke and Kimmy said...

He really does look sweet in that picture. Like a little porceline doll..too bad he's NOT! No, we love little Ethan. Don't worry the youngest ones always turn out to be the best. Just look at me and Luke. HAHA!