Ok. I finally have pictures to display of Spencer on his baptism day. I don't have very many memories of my baptism, and I think it is a very big day that should be remembered, so we went all out. I don't know what I will do when it's time to plan a missionary party or a wedding for that matter. Good thing I don't have girls. We'd be in trouble. By the way, he was baptized by Elvis! hahaha
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Tell Spencer congrats!! He is so handsome! Like a pimp! (And you say that I am starting my kids out early. You know that I learn from the best.)
ELVIS?!!! That is so funny! I just burst out laughing at that one. You really did such a good job on his baptism and I'm sure he'll remember it.
-Kimmy
Post a Comment