Thursday, December 18, 2008

Welcome to the fam baby Griffin!!

This is Necey and Kade and Little Fin
Kade and Ethan holding baby

We made signs to hang around the house for when
they brought baby Fin home (cute poem i found online)
We went to vegas Thanksgiving weekend, and Jonny came home with the 2 older boys that Sunday, and the 2 younger boys and I stayed and waited for baby Griffin to come to the world.
Finally, after a week of being there, he came!! December 5th, 6lbs 14oz. They brought him home from the hospital on Sunday the 7th, and that was a very bitttersweet day!! We were so happy to have the little guy, and so humbled by the sacrifice from the birth mom. Birth moms are awesome!!(as I always say anywhere I can give my opinion!) We shed a lot of tears: happy and sad, but feeling oh so blessed to have a new baby in the family, no matter how he had to get here. Now I just need to figure out a way to get them back to Utah so that I can see him grow!!
Congrats Lanece and Tyler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We love You guys!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Luke and Kimmy said...

how cute! Is that Ethan trying to feed him what looks like a cracker?? That boy!

oh and i like Griffins folded ear.

Karina said...

what a sweet post! He really is so stinkin cute! Are they going to call him Fin? I LOVE THAT!!

Another Blog... said...

Isn't my sister so cute to blog about us! I love it!!

Allison said...

So exciting. He is too cute! I might have to take a little trip over to her house!

Rhett & Janice Beecher said...

I am so excited for your sister! How wonderful to finally have their baby. It makes you realize what a blessing children really are. Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

CHILI said...

Seriously, So happy for you and Lanece. It is just as much fun being the aunt I think if not sometimes funner. (If that is a word). I feel bad I didn't make it to the shower, but am so happy for the family, and he is soooo cute.

Jiffy said...

Ha ha!!! Who needs to update their blog now? YOU DO! j/k... so cute pics of Griffin... I am such a weiner and a sucky aunt, I don't have any pics of him, I need to get some.