Things may actually be looking up. I'm finally feeling pretty much better. I still have all of the other pregnancy symptoms going on, such as, fatigue, headaches, backaches, cravings, hot flashes and fattness, and I still have nausea, but no throwing up, which is good. My stomach is gigantic already-I look like I'm 7+ months along-and I feel like I already waddle, but at the same time, I am still wearing my regular, pre-pregnancy pants, and can button them. I guess that's the benefit of throwing up for 3 months.
I am 18+ weeks now and find out what this kid will come out to be next week sometime. I say boy, I am one of the 2 who voted for boy on my poll. It just seems routine for me.
The only thing that brings suspicion that it may be different is that all 4 of my previous pregnancies have been the same; same cravings, carried the same, etc. This one, not so much.
I crave different foods this time, cereal, dairy, and lime juice, this baby doesn't move around as much as my 4 hyper-active boys have in my stomach, and I carry this baby way high. That's probably why my pants still button. Those are the only 3 differences, and who's to say that it's caused by the gender of the baby? Think about it. Why would a girl baby cause different issues than a boy baby, or vice versa. They really are wive's tales, I suppose. I am definately gearing up to see boy parts in the ultrasound. Yah, I will still bawl, but at least this kid will have a name before it's born, unlike my last baby, whether boy or girl, we have a name for either gender, so it's all good...
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Next week....finally, we are so dying to find out what you are having! Good luck, fingers crossed for a girl...not like that will help or change what it is, but we will!
I haven't checked anyone's blogs for a while and I was so happy for you when I saw that you are pregnant! We are probably due around the same time. (Sept. 28th for me) And we are having a boy. I'm sorry you were so sick! That's how I was with our twins and I remember how bad it sucked. Can't wait to hear if you are going to finally have a girl!
Holy crap balls I am going to pee my pants if it's a girl! If it's a boy, I will cry with you, but only because I can't wait to see how different he will look from the other 4!! :) Either way, it's exciting...babies are cute!!!! I miss mine being a baby... time for anothern'!!
I am so so hoping you are joking about the name! I do hope you are having a girl too casue that is our boy name! hahahaha
SHE'S NOT JOKING! They didn't want to tell anyone until they found out what they were having! Oh dear me...
I am so excited for you!
Post a Comment