Thursday, May 27, 2010

Yes, it is

WE ARE HAVING.........................





































A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our little Ashlyn is finally arriving after many, many tries. (and this time we didn't try. I guess that was the trick all along. huh.)

14 comments:

Erin said...

YEAH!!!! I pretty much cried when Laneece posted on Facebook!!! We are so happy for you guys!!! And great choice on the name!!!! I have a niece named Ashlyn!!

Jillyan said...

Hooray! I bet you are so excited! She will be one lucky girl with 4 older brothers to look after her. How fun! Congrats!

Kristyn Elise said...

So exciting! You need another baby shower!

Chris,Kami , kids said...

Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you and the Family!!!! That is so exciting! CONGRATS!!! Take care of yourself!

Anonymous said...

Yay! I just knew it! I'm so happy for you!!! What's so funny is that I just checked here yesterday morning to see if you knew what that little peanut was yet. A GIRL how fun!

The Danimal said...

WOOT WOOT!!!! and are you due in October? cause just saying Oct 3 is a great day in history ;)

Unknown said...

Yeah!!!! Im soooo~ stinkin' excited for you! i wish we were closer so i could throw you a shower!

PaddiCakes said...

Yipee!!! I am excited for you.
Make sure you stop in on your way to vegas!

Paige

Our Little Family said...

Paige... I moved to cali... no more Vegas trips for a while! :( but they do go to Arizona for school, so I'm sure they'll see you on the way...

Kelli said...

Wahoo! Congrats!!!!

Ryan and K'Dee said...

Hooray!!!! She is lucky girl to have 3 older brothers!!

Ryan and K'Dee said...

and by the way ryan says he is hurt.. cuz you didnt text him back...

Our Little Family said...

she means 4 older brothers... LOL

Mike said...

congratulations! You deserve a cute little girl after so many boys!!