Monday, January 3, 2011

Back 2 school

School is in session!!! Yessss!!! We had a blast with 2 weeks off of school, but going back is always fun! (for me, anyway) Here are a few things we did besides celebrating Christmas and New Year's.



The boy's went shopping, so Ash and I had a little slumber party and I painted her nails. She picked purple.
Here is one of her many darling outfits. She reminds me of a cabbage patch. heehee!
We took the kids to temple square. We went the night before Christmas Eve. Man! It was a madhouse! I guess everyone had the same idea as us. It was also terribly cold!!
I had to throw this photo in. It's a great shot of her teeth, and look how long her hair is getting! It reaches her eyes when it's wet. Too cute!
When we got home from temple square, there was a bag on the back porch and these jammies were inside. All the boys asked for footie pj's this year. Santa always brings them early so that they can wear them on Christmas Eve!! Look at the cute red dot in the middle!!


A few other things the boys had fun doing during their break were: renting movies, playing games, playing the Wii, going to see Yogi Bear (which is actually pretty cute), eating at Chuck-a-Grama (as Ethan calls it, since grandma Lili always takes them there), going ice skating, having a little New Year's party and staying up until 1am, playing in the snow, shoveling all of the older people's walks for them and deying the money they tried to pay, and I think the best part for all of them was getting to spend extra time with Ash. They just eat her up! They are more excited lately about playing with her now that she talks, smiles, and tries to grab their faces!!
We had fun with the boys while they were home, now we can enjoy the quiet and greet them when they come home from school!!

5 comments:

Kristyn Elise said...

Your kids are so so so so so cute!

The Baker Family said...

Thanks, Kristyn! My kids are cute! I just have too many of them! But I can't get rid of any of them Cuz I just don't know which one I would choose!! (haha)

Our Little Family said...

I can't believe there is a mexican Taleesha out there now!! Ash is the cutest thing in the world! I want to pinch her cheeks right now!! I miss you all so much!!

Our Little Family said...

you know, as much as your boys bug you to death some days... you really do have the cutest little-big family! They are all so cute! I'm so jealous and sad that we can't be there more!

Erin said...

Um..she is the cutest "cabbage patch" baby ever!!! And I love the little red in all the camo!!!