Saturday, October 25, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYBODY!!! Can you tell who is who? haha! I think Jonny had a little too much fun getting dressed up! We had a party with the young marrieds of our ward, and this is our deciding costume pick. There was a contest, but they ended up drawing from a hat. We totally would have won!

5 comments:

Luke and Kimmy said...

Jonny- you make the ugliest girl ever!! I hope that that's not what I look like. Love the costumes!

-Kimmy

Hilarie said...

Our New blog address is clinesnews.blogspot.com/

Our old one broke. Check it out.

Jason and Audrey said...

scary! Taleesha, I mean this is the nicest possible way... you both must feel really good about your selves!! Thank goodness this isn't permanent.

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with you. Jonny looks like he enjoyed that a LITTLE too much.

Allison said...

WOW- I think you both look hot. I might think about getting sex changes if I were you guys. That is awesome!!!