Thursday, January 8, 2009

After Christmas

This is our first descent family photo in six years. Sad, I know. And, it's just a snapshot. But our kids hate pictures and refuse to sit still. Hence the reason most of them are not looking or smiling. You get what you get!! We will try again when they get older.

Lanece and Tyler and Josh and Tiff came to Utah the day after Christmas and stayed until Monday, so...

On Friday after they got here, we went ice skating, which was a blast and I had too much fun to get any pictures of that, but even little Skyler ice skated on her little shoes. It was too cute. On Saturday we had what we thought was going to be a big baby shower for Fin. We invited everyone Lanece and Tyler knows in Utah, and now we know who their true friends are!! HAHA

just kidding...I'm sure you all have a great excuse for not showing up!! After the shower, we all went sledding!! Again, too much fun to take pictures...next time. Sunday night, we went to the lights at Temple Square, and I finally got some photos. So, that's where all of these came from. You can't live in Utah and not go to Temple Square at Christmas time. It takes away the spirit of the holiday if you miss it!! We love it!! And we love when our families come to visit. It is so much fun to go crazy doing winter things!
















3 comments:

Karina said...

So I Love that family picture!!! I especially love the way Tayton is licking that candy cane, lol!

Oh and..... you arent trying to make me feel bad are you?????

Luke and Kimmy said...

Ok so I have a picture just like that first one of your family from last year and once again Tate is the one doing something weird! I'll send it to you...except I don't think I have your email address. Mine is KIMB004@AOL.com so email me and I'll send some pics

Brand797 said...

Your fam is so cute! I can't believe how much your boys have grown!