I'm not big into the video game thing, but I gave in with the Wii because you could get a good work-out if you play right. Anyway, they were so excited! It made christmas so fun to have them be so excited. Notice the veins popping out of their necks!
Me and the sister-in-laws got socks and chapstick from Kimmy. Gotta love fun socks!!
Kimmy is enteraining the boys before gifts...
These are my trees. The boys got to decorate their tree however they wanted, and I got to decorate mine. I love the traditional tree with all the ornaments full of memories, and the boys each get to create an ornament every year to take with them when they grow up and move out, so that tree is full of their creations. When I was younger, I remember going to my Aunt Jannis' house and watching her set up these beautiful trees that looked like they belonged on display somewhere. I always wanted to have a tree like that some day. So, I do. My tree belongs upstairs for all to see who come to the door, and the "creative" tree goes downstairs for Santa to put gifts under. It's next to the chimney so it's easy for him to get to! My best compliment on my tree was, "who did you have do your tree? Will they come do mine?" I told them, sure I will!!
Thursday, January 8, 2009
THE HOLIDAYS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment