Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Wow, they are really "close" brothers!!

Sideways in his pack and play


Foot on the wall??



Under his "tent"




They all have their own beds, but just can't stay apart!!





We have some pretty hilarious pictures over time of the diffrerent ways the boys sleep. Here are just a few

5 comments:

Karina said...

Loved this post! Those pictures are hilarious! I especially like the one where they are faking it and Kade looks like hes some kind of rodent with his hands up like that!! haha, too funny

Allison said...

Too funny. I want to know what you and Johnny have been teaching your boys! That is totally how I sleep on David with my leg around him like that. Seriously- It makes him crazy. (I do not think that sounds right. O well.) They are so cute. I love how they love each other so much. Brotherly love. Now if they are still doing it when they are 17 I might worry!! :)

Luke and Kimmy said...

What is that gold thing coming out between Ethans legs i nthe pack n play?
-luke

The Baker Family said...

That's funny Luke!! I never noticed that. It's part of his sleeping bag. That picture was taken when we were in Bear Lake last summer.

Kim said...

Oh I love those boys! They crack me up!